You Have Questions
We have answers
- What’s a Hosted Summit?
- Simply put, hosted summits are a unique way to engage buyers and sellers outside of the traditional trade show. NonProfit POWER places great emphasis on providing an environment conducive to relationship-building and business development. Qualified attendees benefit from top-notch programming as well as peer-to-peer networking and the ability to see, test & compare some of the most innovative technologies impacting the nonprofit sector. Many of these interactions take place in Boardroom Case Study sessions and pre-scheduled 1:1 Meetings. Networking functions, including meals and entertainment, provide plenty of additional opportunities to get to know your industry colleagues. The key benefit for both attendees and sponsors is that NonProfit POWER will bring in the right people for the right conversations.
- What is NonProfit POWER?
- NonProfit POWER is an exclusive forum where buyers and sellers come together, in an environment facilitated by experts, to share their experiences, needs, products and services. The entire event experience – from meals and entertainment to the venue and conference program – provides attendees and sponsors with first-class networking and unique business development opportunities.
All qualified attendees receive a full participation package that includes travel, hotel accommodations, meals and networking activities. This ensures a cost-effective and quality peer-to-peer experience for attendees and a 100% qualified audience for participating sponsors.
See if you qualify here. For more information on attending, download NonProfit POWER’s attendee prospectus
- Who’s behind it?
- Meet the NonProfit POWER team here!
- What are the benefits of attending?
- 1.) It’s FREE for qualified Attendees. We cover travel, hotel, meals and entertainment for all qualified attendees. NonProfit POWER offers a first-class event experience, including exceptional dining and entertainment, a luxury hotel, top-notch programming and networking opportunities you won’t find anywhere else.
- 2.) Expert Analysis. From emerging trends to the next-gen technologies transforming the nonprofit industry, NonProfit POWER promises you an unprecedented peek into the future.
- 3.) Boardroom Case Studies. Probe leading technologies and services alongside your peers in no-holds-barred discussions designed to let you “pull back the curtain” and see how these solutions can impact your organization.
- 4.) 1:1 Meetings. Accomplish months of intel gathering in just 2 days, vetting concepts and companies through pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings with industry-leading solutions providers.
- 5.) Peer-to-Peer Interaction. Ever wondered how your counterpart at another organization is overcoming a challenge or taking advantage of an opportunity? NonProfit POWER puts you in a room with like-minded executives for the ultimate knowledge-sharing occasion.
- 6.) Technology & Services. NonProfit POWER attendees will explore pioneering solutions aligned with two themes: Technology and Services. A work hard, play hard atmosphere will enable you to absorb knowledge about new opportunities and implementation strategies from tech providers and industry peers alike.
- Wait. It’s FREE? No, seriously, what’s the catch?
- No catch. There is no charge for qualified executives to participate. If you qualify to attend, you will receive complimentary event registration, travel arrangements, hotel accommodations, meals and social events. The event will be limited to a select number of attendees. Executives are encouraged to secure their place as soon as possible.
- What is a Boardroom Case Study?
- Sponsors have the opportunity to deliver "Case Study" presentations to groups of 10-12 attendees in a private "Boardroom" setting. These presentations are not sales pitches or product demonstrations. They are educational in nature, showcasing how a specific solution or tool solved a problem or created an opportunity. It is an opportunity for sponsors to engage a small/focused audience in an interactive and problem-solving environment.
- What is a 1:1 meeting?
- A pre-arranged, private, sit-down meeting to discuss your organization's challenges, needs, etc. and to determine whether there are any potential business matches between buyer and seller.
- Where does NonProfit POWER take place?
- NonProfit POWER will take place in Philadelphia on June 26-27, 2019 at the Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown Rittenhouse Square Hotel.
- I’m interested in attending, but how do I qualify for my invitation?
- Please fill out our attendee inquiry form first. A member of our staff will be in touch soon after you submit your information.
- I'm interested in sponsoring. Who do I contact?
- Please contact Chris Lyons, Publisher of NonProfit PRO, at email@example.com.
- Help! I have a question for the NonProfit POWER team!
- For event-related question please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your question and the appropriate member of the NonProfit POWER team will respond promptly.